The Teaching and Learning Committee offers two grants, the Pedagogical Development Grant and the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Grant. How do you know which to apply for? Here are important features and differences:
Pedagogical Development Grant
- Can fund travel, materials, speakers, and training.
- No stipend funding possible.
- $1,000 annual total per recipient.
- Follow this link for Pedagogical Development Grant information and application form
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Grant
- Funds elements of a teaching research project with an output/report.
- Allows a stipend up to $1000 in addition to $1000 for materials and other funding.
- Only three available per academic year.
- Follow this link for Scholarship of Teaching and LEarning Grant information and application form